Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Long time, no...well, anything

Hello, hello, hello again from the brink of oblivion. I don't want anyone to think, due to the veritable shutdown of this blog and the corresponding Twitter, that I haven't been working with our Fair Weather Friends because I have, albeit in tiny pieces. Truth is, between some employment changes and the decision to try my hand at pumping out erotica (pun may or may not be intended, I haven't exactly decided), I just haven't been able to invest as much writing time in my favorite fantasy gang.

But they're coming back. Not just because I borrowed a few for said 18+ works, but in the actual medium where they belong. I imagine Reinbert is getting rather frustrated with me regardless, though his Facebook has been rather quiet. It's got to be hard to get those updates across from Oru when his main line has been all but broken. Also kind of hard to move around when you're consistently left in a sort of stasis by your creator.

At any rate, new novel is happening among the smut. And smut is happening, too, a handful of recognizable characters from the series appearing in a couple erotic shorts. The one in progress at the time of this entry I can only recommend reading if you're not bothered by spoilers. As much as this is not exactly the place to peddle this stuff, its predecessor can be found here, as well as a rather shocking appearance by Reinbert's main squeeze in this one. Just a reminder it is 18+ (or whatever the age of majority is in your country) and not for the faint of heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment