Wednesday, March 26, 2014

First blog post as an author...

So... Since I'm working on a series, I've been really thinking about what I want to call that series. Initially I wanted to call it something along the lines of the 'Lap of the Gods' in keeping with the heavy influence of Queen and their early albums. But, for what I have in mind now, I'm thinking maybe that's not the best name.

One of the reasons I liked that title was because it left it open for me to focus on more than just Astra, but I like telling things from his perspective, albeit in third person. He has a unique perspective and take on things, being so new to god-dom and all.

Work on The Black Crow Flies (still kind of a working title) could be steadier, but I think that will be resolved once the PC gaming room/office is all set up. Then I won't be as easily distracted, writing on my Kindle while the TV stares me in the face, the Xbox beckoning me to turn it on and visit Astra and Reinbert in their Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen incarnations.

For now, it's back to the Xbox and Ergo Proxy. I've never seen it from the beginning before and it's one hell of a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment