Monday, March 31, 2014

The black crow flies to find a new destination...

...that is the sign!

Good afternoon, what I'm hoping is Reader-land! The new computer/gaming room is all set up. Now if I could just get my stubborn email/Kindle to send the file, I can pick up work again on the Fair Weather Friends saga on an actual computer in the comfort and quiet of the upstairs. I'm feeling more creative already!

I've been shaping and reshaping some pretty fun...and, well, dark...ideas for the new book. Things I never thought of that taking this long to mold the whole thing together has made rather serendipitous. I will reveal this much: I'd like to spend more time on (and in) Rhye, what kind of beings inhabit it and just how their beauty weighs against their lethality. And I'd like to venture into the Forest of Sorrow, give Astra (and us) a look firsthand into the place the darkest of spirits call home.

In the meantime, here's some reading to tide us over: The Beautiful Thing That Awaits Us All, Autumn in the Abyss, and you can make me a little jealous with North American Lake Monsters as I want it but have put myself on a personal book-buying ban until I finish some of the ones I've started. :3 With early access to the Elder Scrolls Online, that ban might be in place for a while yet...

1 comment: