Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hrrrmm...

I read a blog recently that said if you don't get your work professionally edited, you're practically insulting your readers with the low quality and [lack of] attention to detail in your work. This goes for self-publishing, by the way, where you'd have to hire someone yourself. I hope none of you feel that I may have supplied you with a sub-par draft. I promise I worked very hard to get it where it is, and honestly it never felt like hiring an editor was an option. There are still places I look at a bit sideways and kinda wish I had someone's professional eye, but it's a little late now. For the Kindle edition, anyway. Print editions, even through CreateSpace, are gonna cost me a little money anyway, I think, so...

In the meantime, I did lower the price to a reasonable enough $0.99. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment